Alternative to the Degree Top-Up or Final Year of the Degree programme, the Qualifi Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management capabilities within the business sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
Assessment is through practical assignments, with no exams - to more accurately reflect the real working environment.
Ofqual RQF (Regulated Qualifications Framework) qualification number for Qualifi Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration is 603/1037/6.
The Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration meets the need of those wanting to gain a
qualification that provides a firm grounding in business administration and a basis for further
academic study. At the end of this programme, learners will be able to:
1) Manage complex issues in the organisation to improve management practice.
2) Perform environmental analysis for strategic marketing decision making to implement strategy.
3) Develop managerial and leadership skills to manage team performance.
4) Gain knowledge about the advanced economic literature and legal systems in which businesses operate.
5) Apply research methodologies for effective decision making.
6) Develop an ability to analyse information and to identify research questions and to apply advanced research techniques and tools to create new literature that is justifiable and measureable.
The Qualifi Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration provides its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets.
Students who successfully complete Qualifi Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration can progress to University to complete a full master’s degree or Level 7 qualification leading to MBA Top-Up.
For progression opportunities into universities, click here.
The minimum age to register for this programme is 18. Prospective students should note that the following entrance qualifications are required for those wishing to undertake this programme:
Level 5 qualification (or equivalent) or
Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience and
IELTS 5.5 or CEFR level B2 (if applicable)
Qualifi Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration (120 credits) consists of:
|Unit||Unit Level||Unit Credit|
|Management of Sales Force||6||20|
|Strategic Marketing Management||6||20|
|Research Project including Research Methods||6||40|
Blended Learning: 06 months
Distance Learning: 06-12 months
Blended Learning: January/April/July/October
Distance Learning: Rolling Intake
Intention to Study: £200 (BL) / £100 (DL)
Awarding Body: Qualifi Ltd: £320
Full Payment: £100 + £1400
Instalment Payment: £100 + £164/mo for 9 Months