Alternative to HNC or First Year of the Degree programme, the Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management capabilities within the hospitality and tourism sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
Assessment is through practical assignments, with no exams - to more accurately reflect the real working environment.
Ofqual RQF (Regulated Qualifications Framework) qualification number for Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is 603/4399/0.
The programme provide the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in hospitality and tourism
by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding industry, and to support the individual’s
development into senior positions. The programmes aim to provide the following:
1) An insight into the Hospitality and Tourism Industries.
2) Background knowledge required to address the key aspects of the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
3) Develop knowledge and understanding of the Hospitality and Tourism Industries by exploring and analysing real life scenarios and businesses.
4) A qualification that enables students to gain credit towards degree programme.
5) A qualification that enables students to develop the academic standards required for study at a higher level.
6) To enable learners to apply analytical and evaluative techniques to business in private and public sectors.
The Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management provides its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets.
Learners completing the Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management will allow progress to:
1) The Level 5 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management; or
2) The second year of undergraduate study in hospitality and tourism management; or
3) Directly into employment in an associated profession.
The Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management qualification leads learners to enter the University at year 2 of a University degree.
For progression opportunities into universities, click here.
The minimum age to register for this programme is 18. Prospective students should note that the following entrance qualifications are required for those wishing to undertake this programme:
A level (or equivalent) or
Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) or
Mature applicant with GCSE (or equivalent) and work experience and
IELTS 4.0 or CEFR level B1 (if applicable)
Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management (120 credits) consists of:
|Unit||Unit Level||Unit Credit|
|Sustainability in Tourism and Hospitality Management||4||30|
|Operations Management in Tourism and Resort Operations||4||30|
|Management of Visitor Attractions||4||30|
|Employability and Development in the Hospitality Industry||4||30|
Distance Learning: Rolling Intake
£1300 (Distance Learning)
Intention to Study: £100
Awarding Body- Qualifi Ltd: £240
Full Payment: £100 + £1280
Instalment Payment: £100 + £150/mo for 9 Months