Alternative to Access to Higher Education Diploma or A Level, the Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within any business-related sector. The outcome of the Diploma, which is a recognised UK Qualification, is for learners to develop the skills required by organisations globally.
Assessment is through practical assignments, with no exams - to more accurately reflect the real working environment.
This Level 3 Diploma qualification earns 32 UCAS Tariff points: for more information, click here.
Ofqual RQF (Regulated Qualifications Framework) qualification number for Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship is 603/1051/0.
The programme provides the opportunity for individuals to forge a career by seeking a greater
knowledge and understanding industry, and to support the individual’s development into senior
positions. The course aims for the following:
1) To equip individuals with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for success in employment.
2) To enable progression to the first year of a degree or related professional qualification.
3) To provide specialist study relevant to individual vocations and environments in which learners are currently working, or to which learners are aiming to work within a number of sectors.
4) To develop learners’ ability to contribute positively to good practice in a business environment through effective use and combination of the knowledge and skills gained in the qualifications.
5) To develop skills and techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life and thereby enabling learners to make an immediate contribution to employment.
The Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship provides its learner the realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets.
Learners undertaking the Qualifi Level 3 Diploma will progress onto Qualifi Level 4 Diploma or first of 3-year Honours Degree at UK University.
The Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship qualification leads learners to enter the University at year 1 of a University degree.
For progression opportunities into universities, click here.
I completed level 3. I like studying with this college. Very helpful staff and hope to finish level 4 and level 5 with them and go to university. (A A)
The minimum age to register for this programme is 18. Prospective students should note that the following entrance qualifications are required for those wishing to undertake this programme:
Level 2 qualification (or equivalent) or
Mature applicant with work experience and
IELTS 4.0 or CEFR level B1 (if applicable)
Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship (60 credits) consists of:
|Innovation for Business
|English for Business Communication
|Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Business Planning
|Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting
Distance Learning: Rolling Intake
£1200 (Distance Learning)
Intention to Study: £100
Awarding Body- Qualifi Ltd: £180
Full Payment: £100 + £1140
Instalment Payment: £100 + £200/mo for 6 Months